- Prep nails and paint 2 coats of a base nail colour of choice, I used three coats of Limoscene by Essie to get an even coverage.
- With a smaller paint brush, paint eye shapes in white and allow to dry
- With a fine detail brush and black nail polish, outline the white eye shapes and add lashes and pupils.
- On the remaining nails draw arced lines and small stokes that mimic a closed eye with eyelashes
- Finish off with a quick dry top coat (my favourite is Seche Vite, but remember to let the black polish dry completely or else you'll get some smearing like I did)