September 25, 2016

NAILS | EYE SEE YOU




The iPhone 7 has been the talk of the town lately but I can't seem to bring myself to upgrade just yet especially with talks of a grande reveal for the iPhone 8 for the 10 year anniversary. I'll just hold onto my trusty iPhone5S and give it some much needed love in the form a new case. Said case screams KENZO to me, but luckly it just cost me a mere $5 from my local Dynamite Clothing store. Read on to see how I did these eye-nspired nails (get it? I-nspired....inspired....eye-nspired?.... I'll stop now)

Steps: 
  1. Prep nails and paint 2 coats of a base nail colour of choice, I used three coats of Limoscene by Essie to get an even coverage.
  2. With a smaller paint brush, paint eye shapes in white and allow to dry
  3. With a fine detail brush and black nail polish, outline the white eye shapes and add lashes and pupils.
  4. On the remaining nails draw arced lines and small stokes that mimic a closed eye with eyelashes
  5. Finish off with a quick dry top coat (my favourite is Seche Vite, but remember to let the black polish dry completely or else you'll get some smearing like I did)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...