Everybody loves booze.
Everybody will DEFINITELY love you for giving chocolate + booze.
Stumped for a gift? Yea, I got you covered; we all know you left it to the last minute so why not give them an adult hot chocolate mason jar? Easy to make in under an hour and super quick to pump out multiples of these if you need to gift a whole bunch of people at once! I made these myself for a couple of super close girlfriends (hope you guys liked them!!) and even the boyfriend "borrowed" the idea to make some for his supervisors.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- mason jars (The ones I used were from the Dollarama with a little chalkboard label so you can write the receiver's name on it)
- candy canes
- mini marshmallows
- hot chocolate mix
- mini Bailey's sampler (local liquor store should carry these, also Khalua would be a good alternative if you can't find Bailey's)
- tags (optional: I used these to write messages/instructions from the hot chocolate mix jar)
- Wash the mason jars and dry thoroughly
- Spoon the hot chocolate mixture into the mason jar until it's around half full
- Fill the remainder of the jar with mini marshmallows loosely packed
- Set aside a non broken candy cane for later and unwrap the rest, and bash. You will want the candy canes to be crushed into small pieces and/or candy cane dust.
- Sprinkle the crushed candy cane on top of the mini marshmallows so it trickles down between the cracks of the marshmallows
- Add more marshmallows to the jar to pack it in and seal.
- Take your string and tie both the mini Bailey's and candy cane to the jar.
- Add label/tag. Done!