November 19, 2015

REVIEW | FujiFilm Instax Mini 8 - Capturing THAT Moment



One of the things I regret most is not having a tangible reflection of an amazing memory... A trip to Japan last year I picked up the FujiFilm Intax mini 8. Love the quick and easy instant pictures and they're always a hit with friends and family.

I got it at a discount price and while the camera unit itself isn't very expensive, it's the constant need for more film that makes this little guy an investment. But other than that I can't complain because every time I bring this to an event or party it has been a hit. I loved every minute of the duck faced pouts, the silly photo dives and impromptu giggles it caused.

Any advice on how to show off them polaroids? I'm not a huge fan of having them kept in a book but maybe strung on wall? Comment down below some suggestions! Perfect for a Christmas Gift the to photographer of the family, or a treat for yourself you can find the FujiFilm Intax Mini 8 here.

"Uh!Here we go know...
Shake it, shake, shake it, shake it (oh oh)
Shake it, shake it, shake, shake it, shake it, shake it (oh oh)
Shake it, shake it like a Polaroid Picture, shake it, shake it
Shh you got to, shake it, shh shake it, shake it, got to shake it
(Shake it sugar) shake it like a Polaroid Picture"

- Hey-Ya by the Outcast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...