As a last minute Halloween costume for work I made the "basic" girl costume, a cat.
Super simple and costs next to nothing, you don't have an excuse not to dress up!
What you'll need:
- 2 bobby pins
- Card stock in black (or any other colour plus a black sharpie)
- Tape & scissors
- All black clothing + makeup (optional)
- Follow the template provided and cut out two "ears"
- Fold on the dotted lines
- Glue the top corners together, or tape
- Pin to your hair with a bobby pin going through the bottom of the ear
- Wear all black and any extra makeup.
Take your black eyeliner and line your lips as you would with normal lip liner. After fill in your lips with a red lipstick, blend in the black and red together creating a gradation.
Now, that all took less than 15 minutes.... Don't give the excuse you didn't have time to get a costume. Happy Halloween everyone!!!
If you want a more complicated version of cat ears you can visit this older post for a DIY cat ear rhinestone headband!