March 19, 2015

WANDER| Take it Outside.



Introducing a new aspect to the blog covering sports and healthy living. I know this blog has been heavily focused on solely fashion for so long but I think as I grow and change I see myself focusing more on the outdoors and healthy living. A huge part of of me would love to get into the sporting and performance apparel industry so I guess its a reflection of that. So let it be known that this blog will focus on a mix of sports and fashion; always fashionable but practical.

I know I've been away from the blog for awhile but I think this is the refresh it needs. I spent the majority of the winter on the hills and I've never been happier (minus final year of school stress). Go out and get active! Its super rewarding seeing improvements in your physical and mental capabilities. Push your hardest and you'd be surprised at the results!

Cheers!

Charlotte



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...