November 17, 2014

Nails | Reverse French Manicure





Whew! Already November and the first semester of my final year is flying by! It has been quite the chaotic semester and it's been hard keeping on top of blogging but I shall try my best!

These nails, inspired by my good friend Alex are so chic! Simple and super easy, this reverse french mani will have them compliments hitting you left, right and center! I used Essie polishes, Penny Talk and Stylenomics; both perfect for the fall weather. I love the deep green jewel tone of Stylenomics, has been ready and excited for the holiday season to start! What colours will you be doing this manicure in?

How to:

  1. Base Coat
  2. 1 Coat of Penny Talk all over the nail and let dry
  3. Carefully paint Stylenomics over Penny Talk, leaving 2mm space at the base of the nail and let dry
  4. Paint another coat of Stylenomics to get desired opacity
  5. Top coat to seal



2 comments:

  1. ohh this is really pretty! love the reverse effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea and want to try it with black and white!

    xo,
    miranda

    thechicstreet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...