August 19, 2014

Travel | Japan 2014 - VLOGs

Pikachu at Tokyo Tower

Wow! I can't believe I haven't posted in so long. Very sorry about that!

A lot has changed in the past little while and I've sadly neglected this blog but here's a bit of an update. I completed my 15-month internship and moved back home at the end of last month and then jetted off to Japan with my Dad for two weeks immersing ourselves in the Japanese culture. I have yet to finish going through all my photos but while on the trip I managed to take some video footage on my phone. I've upload Part 1 & Part 2 onto my YouTube Channel; Part 3 is on its way!

We started off in Tokyo, took a day trip to Mt. Fuji; spent some time at Nachi Falls in Kii-Katsuura and got stuck there for two days thanks to a typhoon. Made our way to Osaka and Kyoto before returning home :)

I had a lot of fun on the trip and would definitely recommend anyone who is an adventurous eater to give it a go! I will be posting a mini travel guide of Japan along with photos soon so keep your eyes peeled for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...