June 11, 2014

Trending | Triangl Swimwear




Triangl, I'm super in love.

I first discovered Triangl on a bored day scrolling through my Instagram  feed and after that I saw it popping up everywhere! The distinctive black outlined bikinis were appearing and slowly taking over my social media feeds and good for Triangl! They've done a tremendous job marketing their products and I can't get over the perfect blend of cute, sporty and practicality. Why hasn't someone thought of making swimsuits out of neoprene before? My only familiarity with neoprene was through my experiences of wetsuits...and lets just say those neoprene days were less than glamorous. Regardless, I think it's an interesting change for a bikini to be created from a performance material such as neoprene and are loving the results coming from Triangl! Super minimalistic but eye-catching with the bold contrast colours. 

I did a little research on Triangl Swimwear reviews and they seem to be small boob friendly (YAY) and good quality (which is a must!). Nothing is less flattering than a nip-slip or the buns hanging out. Absolute worst bikini tragedy has got to be that moment where you have your best Halle Berry impression, coming out of the water as a bad ass sexy Bond Girl, anddddddd you have the droopy bikini bottom. ABSOLUTE WORST! Fitted neoprene bottoms seem like a perfect way to work around that problem. And don't try to deny it, everyone's had that unfortunate experience, you just aren't the one looking at your backside my friend. 

Do I see this Australian brand being just a passing trend? NOT a chance! I hope its here to stay for a long time! Summer forever <3

I would love to get my hands on a set from Triangl, but am currently having some trouble deciding which one. Kind of in love with all of them but definitely have narrowed it down to Coco Moonbeams, Tilly Sunburst and Penny Wanderlust

Which style is your favourite? Leave it in the comments below!

Images from Triangl

2 comments:

  1. They all look great but my favorite is the second one :)

    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this bikini line. I wish I have the figure to confidently sport them! xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...