June 24, 2014

New | SALE SALE SALE



Add caption


It's the most wonderful time of the year.............SALE SEASON!

*insert the sobs of the wallet*

I've already done my damage to my bank account this past weekend and am awaiting my 7lbs child from Zara. A rare two time event that happens each year, where Zara has a sale, the time when all fashionistas and clothing enthusiasts celebrate and attack the racks on racks of deals. I personally like to do it from the comfort of my own home since the mess and crowds just are not for me. Plus anything with free shipping and returns has me written all over it. Not to mention in store I can never seem to find my sizes...Other places worth checking out are Ssense and Net-a-porter for some designer deals. Happy shopping!

Image (above): Zara Heels (here) on sale for $69.99, 100% leather with a 100% WOW factor!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...