June 16, 2014

Nails | Mermaid Scales



Last call for spring pastels before I bring out the neons and brights for the rest of summer! But let's be real, I'll wear pastels year round! Benefit of changing your manicure every week, you get to use any and every colour you want without getting bored!

Loved this mani for the week I had it and it was surprisingly long wearing considering I put it through a weekend of abuse at a cottage. Inspired by the Deborah Lippmann polish A Mermaid's Dream, I thought it would be fitting to let the rest of the nails mimic the tails of mermaids. Also, I've always had this weird fascination with water ever since I was really young; The Little Mermaid was my favourite Disney movie, my grade school projects revolved around whales....I can't go to any place without visiting the aquarium...the list just goes on and on and on. And now you also know my weird interest with water. And yes, I am a water sign, not that I'm a believe in astrology or anything. Just funny coincidences!

HOW TO:

Products used: Deborah Lippmann - A Mermaid's Dream, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Breezy Blue & Lacey Lilac, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - 30, China Glaze - Re-fresh Mint and Revlon Nail Art in Tortoise Shell.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous nails, they look so beautiful!! Have a great week, lovely :)

    Love,
    Whitney

    http://www.whitneyswonderland.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...