June 20, 2014

Inspiration | Pineapples






Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

Haha, my inner child just came out; but who am I kidding, I'm like a little kid everyday!

Sooooo......Is it just me or is there an abundant amount of pineapples, les ananas and a major craving for pina coladas everywhere? I do love pineapple and like how its a great refresh on the usual summer fashion fruits of watermelon and cherries. Though consuming wise, I would take a watermelon over pineapple any day. There really is nothing more refreshing than biting into a slice of watermelon on a hot summer's day.

Side note: Super in love with the navy blue shorts with the cute pom pom trim! Anyone know where I can get a pair?

Images from WeHeartIt & Tumblr

1 comment:

  1. oh wow loving the pineapple shorts!
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...