May 25, 2014

Nails | Tribal Rainbows




Sitting out here in the sun, I'm super excited to be able to say that summer has finally hit Toronto! Took you long enough Mother Nature! I was seriously wondering if the rain would ever leave but these clear skies just have my spirits soaring high.

I guess multicoloured rainbows and happy spirits go hand in hand, so to celebrate the summer weather I've painted my nails with a watercolour effect and a white tribal print on top, inspired by this. I can't stop staring at my nails and am totally in love with them! Hopefully I won't accidentally chip a nail this week, I want this manicure to last forever!

HOW TO:



1 comment:

  1. So beautiful nails <3
    Love it*

    Love,
    Vanessa Ribeiro
    http://nessabyvanessaribeiro.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...