February 9, 2014

Inspiration | Pearls for Days!




Seeing all the new spring colours in stores has me begging for summer to come ASAP! I've been craving the sunshine and 20+ degree weather, but sadly winter is here to stay for another five weeks (at least). With the upcoming spring trends I've noticed a surge of interest in pearls. Usually when I see pearls it just reminds me of my grandma's pearls, not really my style. But the modern take by Sophie Bille Brahe has me craving for some pearl and gold accessories. Definitely in love with the pearl bar earrings, if only my ears were pierced....sigh.

You can buy her pieces here

Images from here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...