December 9, 2013

Christmas Wishlist 2013


I can't believe another year is almost over, it's definitely been a year to remember and I can't wait for the holidays to start!!!! Having been living away from home during my internship has given me ample opportunities, responsibilities and freedoms. Who says growing up can't be fun? With my internship, I've been able to save up and get some pretty awesome gifts for  people this year and can't wait to see their faces when they open their gifts! Speaking of gifts, I hate answering the question "What would you like for Christmas?". Maybe it's just me, but I feel weird telling people what I want, but that may be due to the fact I'm always wishing for stupid necessary things that I'd feel bad having people gift to me (other than my #1 wish, which is a teleportation device). 

I don't really have anything I am dying to have at the moment, I'm just super excited to be able to go home to see my family and friends; but here are some items I wouldn't mind owning... Onwards with my 2013 Christmas Wishlist!

1.  A tropical getaway
2. Proenza Schouler PS11 (buy here)
3. Nike Flyknit (buy here)
4. Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner - Gel Crayon (buy here)
5. Dior Addict - Each Fraiche (buy here)
6. Valentino Rockstud flats (buy here)
7. Rings from CatBird NYC (buy here)
8. Konstruktor DIY 35mm Camera (buy here)
9. Snowboarding lessons
10. Nike Fuel band (buy here)
11. A pair of Victoria's Secret Angel wings!
12. Tickets for NYFW 
13. Ink
14. Deborah Lippmann polishes (buy here)
15. Macarons from Nadege (buy here)
16. An Adventure of a LIFETIME!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...