As Jenna Marbles would put it, I'm being 'festive as f***'. For those who haven't seen the video "What a Girl's Nail Art Means" click here. I highly recommend it!
Holiday nails are a must and clearly I have way too much time on my hands... but here's a quick and elegant Christmas nail art design that doesn't have the tacky green and red combination that makes me cringe at this time of the year.
- Start off with a good base coat
- Apply a coat of flaky glitter polish on all nails
- Take a thin nail art brush and draw snow flakes onto the index, middle and pinky
- Take the thing nail art brush and do criss-cross strokes in a triangular shape to create the trees.
- Add a short straight line for the stump and paint the tips white
- Optional: Add a gold glitter top coat on top of the trees
- Take a red polish and paint stars at the top of the trees
- Take your dotting tool and finish off the ends of the snowflakes
- Apply another coat of the flaky glitter polish over all the designs, after they have been fully dried
- Top coat to maintain.
Happy Holidays :)