October 17, 2013

Marchesa at Your Fingertips



I’m not a huge fan of nail stickers but one glance at these limited Marchesa Nail Appliques for Revlon had me instantly. The mastery of details and attention put into Marchesa gowns are translated into this collaboration with Revlon producing stunning nail appliques that will make you fingertip digits the envy of all.

My favourite has to be the Royal Burgundy, the deep red colour is stunning for fall and the dress it was inspired by just as pretty. I can’t wait to get my hands on all of these appliques! I think these unique patterns may be what makes me give nail appliques another try. I personally prefer doing my own nail art but hey, a girl can be lazy once in while right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...