August 6, 2013

Kick Off Your Shoes



 




If you haven't seen the Christian Louboutin Exhibit at the Design Exchange, I would highly recommend it, especially if you are a shoe fanatic like myself. I personally wouldn't wear the majority of the shoes in the exhibit but their artistic nature is extremely compelling to analyze. Not only is Christian Louboutin a shoemaker, but he's also a story teller. When I look at the shoes he designs, I feel as if they tell a story and you imagine a certain person strutting around in red soles. 

The exhibit runs until September 15th. General admission tickets can be purchased online or on site.


By the way, I've been testing out my new 45mm f1.8 lens, how do you guys like the images? (More after the break >>>)





1 comment:

  1. Louibi shoes are dreamy, great post dear!
    Cute blog, What about following each other via Gfc and Bloglovin? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...