June 3, 2013

Sliding on Burgers





Stuffed is the first word that comes to mind if you ask me how I'm doing. After chowing down on multiple sliders at Burger Week, I don't think I can eat another burger for a while. Burger Week is an event in Toronto that allows you to try multiple burgers from 70+ restaurants over the course of the week at a discounted price, ending with the last day which is help in a location where all the restaurants come out and feed hungry crowds with their sliders. It was delicious! Granted I could of done without the rolling showers,  the food made up for the muddy feet and sodden clothing. Which one was my favourite you ask? I don't think I could tell you, but anything with bacon was a winner to me!

Continue for more images -->



Super winds blew over tables and umbrellas!
Do those not sound super yummy?!

Muddy feet with polka dot toes
Loving the detailed touch of a guitar toothpick.



7 comments:

  1. OMG! Looks so so so tasty!

    xx Oksana
    www.makeupbyoksana.blogspot.com [new post]

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds tasty!!wish there was an event like that here


    carissa
    <a href='http://flightvintage.blogspot.com>flight&vintage</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your burger looks so good! Totally craving for some right now ha!
    Check out my blog?
    http://teresa-et-vous.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks delicious!!!

    www.fashionenvy.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic blog and brilliant post! You're amazing!!! You're got such fantastic taste! Loving the way you write too. :-) Absolutely brilliant!

    Looking forward to more posts from you. I'm now following you on BlogLovin!

    Feel free to check out my blog on BlogLovin at - www.bloglovin.com/blog/4105110/the-white-list

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...