June 18, 2013

NO FILTER




This isn't quite fashion related but I would think it would fall into the categories of lifestyle and travelling; even though I didn't exactly jet off to some exotic country that required an 8 hour plane ride. Its just nice to get out of the city from time to time, goofing off and spending time with people without having cyberspace being the middle man. A gorgeous summer day shouldn't be spent indoors; here a few of my personal favorite summer activities that don't require heading to Bali. But if you're already on your way to Bali...take me with you?
  • Picnic in the park
  • Water activities
  • Ice cream 
  • Bike ride
  • Counting clouds
  • Outdoor music festivals

Side note: I'm loving how film turns out! Who needs an Instagram filter?!

3 comments:

  1. Its nice to get out of town and relax!
    Looks like you had a nice canoe time c:

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photography! Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

    Oh, I just started following you on GFC and Bloglovin by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...