June 22, 2013

MY KRYPTONITE


I haven't done a haul post in a while and thought I'd show you guys some of the new things I've accumulated and summer favourites. I've really got to stop buying shoes...but we all know that won't happen... Pretty shoes are my Kryptonite. Speaking of which, have you guys seen the latest Superman movie? Loved the muscle ;) 

Left to right starting at the top: We are Frends Layla Headphones, Blackberry Z10, DIY Initial Necklace, Game of  Thrones (book 1), Shalomt Ofir bracelet, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye-pencil in Eldorado, Zara heels (very Alexander Wang-esque no?) Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish - Mermaid's Dream, Sugar lip balms, Bobbi Brown Compact, Dolce Vita Oxford Flats, H&M Aviator Sunglasses, Rosegold Heels. 

1 comment:

  1. love your new purchases!
    the shoes are so cute
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...