|Arm Candy: ATOD Bracelets, vintage, MM x H&M watch, DIY Two Tone Bracelet, Aldo Spike Bracelet, DIY leather bracelet|
Welcome to the second installment of DIY Summer Arm Swag, you can view the first DIY here. This one's a bit more complicated and will take a bit longer than the last one but the result is beautiful. Warning: this is a long post, click to see the rest of the tutorial below -->
- wire cutters
- square chain
- jump rings
- embroidery thread
- needle (not shown)
Click to see further instructions:
- Cut chain to length
- Cut a piece of embroidery thread and tie it by looping it through the chain and bringing the two ends together
- Take the thread and start weaving it through the square chain loops until it looks the same on both sides.
- Do the same thing on the other side to attach the third chain, but only go half way.
- Take the other colour of thread and repeat step 2-4
- Tie off the ends and cut the remainder off
- Take the jump rings and slip it in between the chains
- Attach clasp