June 11, 2013

Daisy Duke



The sun has finally decided to peek out from behind the clouds and I'm super excited to break out some shorts! Every year I'm always on the hunt for the perfect pair of cutoffs, found quite a few and fell in love with the Boyfriend Summer Love (embroidered) by Current Elliott. Obviously being $200 out of my budget, it got me thinking on DIY-ing statement cutoff jean shorts, the PERFECT summer staple.

So many different options! Embroidery, painting, stamping, bleach.... the possibilities are endless!

Images from here

2 comments:

  1. These shorts are so cute! I love all the prints. Denim cutoffs are perfect for summer.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com
    twitter + instagram: @meeranavlakha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shorts!

    ♥ Oksana
    www.makeupbyoksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...