May 12, 2013

The Great Gatsby at Holts




I've read the book, seen the original film and have yet to see the current film but I am absolutely loving the 1920s fashion everywhere! The intricate details and the flapper dresses all translated into modern designs graced the windows of Holt Renfrew on Bloor Street. I think it's a super cute promo and shop display, makes me wish I was from the 1920s. Hopefully this remake of The Great Gatsby will finally allow Mr. DiCaprio to finally win his much awaited Oscar. Cheers to you Leonardo, we'll be waiting anxiously for the nominations!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing window set! I've heard praises for the movie, especially for staying true to the plot.

    http://doitfortheirony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope he does! This movie was amazing, and the book was as well. Great display!


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...