May 5, 2013

New In: Sunflowers and Sunshine Beams

French Connection Sunflower Jersey Dress here & similar here

Summer break is ON! Sun is shining and I'm about to start my new internship, super excited and nervous at the same time. I found this cute dress today, which I'd like to call my "happy dress" just because it's super fun and bright! Perfect to wear on the first day of work along with my black blazer. I picked up this dress at French Connection's Customer Appreciation day where regular price items are 40% off and an extra 10% off of sale items. I went back an forth on this dress just because it was pretty pricey for a jersey body-con type dress but in the end decided that it could be extremely versatile. The dress could also be worn as a top or a skirt depending on what pieces you match it with. Don't you just love the versatility of dresses? I think dresses are my new favourite thing! Inspired by the dress I decided to paint my nails to match (tutorial will be posted later this week)!

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog,following you now.

    hope u can follow back. THX XOXO

    My blog
    Moda della donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!

    Check out my J'adore give-away! X
    http://floortjeloves.blogspot.nl/2013/04/jadore-give-away.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The manicure looks really pretty!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...