May 22, 2013

It's All in the Heels



Scrolling through pages of drool worthy photographs on Jak and Jil, these heels are oriental fabulous! A little bit of investigating and behold its Dries Van Noten Fall 2013 RTW collection. Oriental details seem to be a big part of recent fashion designer collections, it kind of wants me to break out the traditional Chinese garments tucked in the far corners of my closet and mix it into daily outfits. I really like how its a detail that isn't screaming look at me, but subtly there; an elegant and intricate detail that makes you want to take a closer look. I can definitely see myself donning a pair of heels like this with boyfriend jeans and a white tee or dressing it up with a little white dress (since it is summer after all, the black can come back in the fall). 

Images from here & here

Heels from Zara (here)





7 comments:

  1. great detail on those heels - beautiful!

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com
    make sure to enter my giveaway for a Starbucks gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do this project, we must see the final result!! Love this idea :)


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing.*__*
    My mom makes the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shoes! Thank you for your lovely comment! I followed you on GFC and Bloglovin! Please follow back if you like my blog :)

    xx Oksana
    www.makeupbyoksana.blogspot.com
    www.facebook.com/makeupbyoksana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genius idea! I love those heels. I must try to make them myself...

    xx
    www.endlesseye.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice blog
    :)

    follow each other http://carolineepe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment on my blog and for introducing me to yours - I love it and am now following you everywhere :) This post is so so good, would love to make these heels like this!
    Rosie x
    www.impaledonmyiambics.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...