May 20, 2013

DIY Rhinestone Chain Bracelet

Bracelets: Shlomit Ofir Rose gold feather bracelet, DIY Fish-bone Bracelet(here), Aldo spikes bracelet, Vintage silver bangle, DIY Two Tone Bracelet (HERE), Forever 21 Cross Bracelet 

I thought I'd try my hand at filming another tutorial, I find filming seems to work best for quick small projects and you can jam to some awesome songs at the same time. Let me know if you like these vidoe DIYs or if you prefer the step by step photographs. Maybe I'll even try to do both, too ambitious?



This bracelet reminded me of something I saw on Pinterest a while back (here) and I wanted to recreate it, it seemed simple enough so while at H&M I saw a fish bone chain necklace I nabbed it right away. I've been having some trouble finding it, but I'll leave some links below. I think this bracelet looks fabulous stacked with other gold bracelets, definitely going to be a permanent edition on my arm for this season.

Supplies:
- Pliers
- Cutters
- Clasp
- Jump rings
- Coloured thread (similar here)
- Fish Bone Chain (here)
- Rhinestone Chain (Michael's Craft Store)

You can do variations with leather, sans rhinestones... it's really up to you :)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Charlotte. I really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you would take a minute and check, follow my blog if you like. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool blog! I follow u all right :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you blog Charlotte, so inspiring. You just gained a new follower on here and Youtube! =) Keep in touch darling.

    XO
    Nia

    My Most Recent Outfit Post

    My Bloglovin account

    Inch2ThePoint.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...