May 7, 2013

DIY Inspiration: Alexander Wang Duffel Bag

Image from here

I've been lusting after this Alexander Wang Rocco Stud-Bottom bag for quite some time and while wandering through Zara the other day, I found THE perfect DIY solution! The Zara bowler bag from the trf section (here & here) is the perfect candidate for this DIY, made of man-made leather it'll be a whole lot lighter than the real version (not to mention cheaper) and all you would need is a bit of time and some flat head cone studs. This is definitely a DIY I would love to work on this summer, here's to hoping I can get all the supplies I need! 

Zara trf bowler bag + flat head studs = DIY inspired Alexander Wang Bag  

4 comments:

  1. I've never even thought about buying a purse at Zara. wow. Good ideas!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great DIY, that Zara bag is the perfect size. Thanks for sharing!

    http://withlovedc.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastica idea! es genial!!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/05/blue-dress.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...