May 15, 2013

#DXCL



Checked my inbox and there it was, the official dates of the Christian Louboutin Exhibit at The Design Exchange! It's every girls dream to own a pair of red-soled heels, and though I may not be able to afford a pair on a whim, I would love to get a closer look into the creative design process of Louboutin himself. I've got the dates saved into my calendar and will be clamoring along with hordes of other fashionistas to see these shoes up close and personal. This presentation, presented by Holt Renfrew, will show an intimate look into the behind-the-scenes of the legendary shoe atelier and iconic moments of Louboutin history. Garnered for tonnes of oohs and ahhs, this is one event not to be missed in Toronto this summer. 

Now...What I wouldn't do to go to the launch party sighhhhh.... Holt's would you like to hook this girl up with an invite? Sincerely, moi




1 comment:

  1. thank you for visiting my blog! Means the world to me… following you now on GFC and Bloglovin. Follow back and lets stay connected!
    Kisses from Miami
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...