April 29, 2013

Trending: White on Rice

Zara (left to right, top to bottom): Skort, Blazer, Mesh top, Coat, Heels, Top, Bag, Pants, Vest

Zara is my kryptonite, there is no other explanation for my relationship with that store. Honestly, my pay check essentially goes straight there. If I ever worked at Zara, they may as well pay me in clothes! 

Hot on trend this season is white on white (as it has been in previous years) and I can't get enough of it! It definitely makes a tan more prominent and looks super chic. Browsing the Zara website I've picked my favourite pieces for this white on white trend (affordable cheaper alternative and right on trend,  straight from the runway, some of the reasons I love Zara!). My favourite would have to be the skirt/skort so many bloggers have been rockin' like Shea and The Chic Sheet.

What spring/summer trends are you most excited about?

7 comments:

  1. White always makes things instantly sophisticated! Love it!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this white pair of heels! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,
    great post. Love white!
    Thanks for your comment. Of course, dear! Lets follow each other on bloglovin! :)
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great selection! Love white for spring/ summer!
    Nice blog, what about following each other?

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for white this spring! White pointed-toe heels are so versatile!

    http://withlovedc.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...