April 12, 2013

Surprise! - Love Revlon


Who doesn't like surprises? I love them (the good ones, bad surprises I can do without). It was super nice to come home today and see this package. Did I forget I ordered something I thought to myself? Upon closer inspection I saw that there was a sticker on the side saying Revlon Selects. That got me excited and opening the box reviled Revlon's Spring Runway Nail Sensations! Everyone already knows I'm obsessed with nail polish and  nail art so this surprise couldn't be anymore perfect!




 At first glance: The Revlon Chroma Chamelion (duo chrome polish) in Rose Gold looks like it could be a possible dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Swag Like Us (buy here). The Revlon ColorStay in Nude Biege seems like the perfect nude when held against my nails. And lastly the Revlon Nail Art 3D Jewel Appliques Wild Flowers in 04 Floral Fatale should be interesting, I'm not a big fan of hot pink but the cool design may change my mind. I've only used nail appliques once and they were alright, I can't stand them when they start peeling but they look super pretty!

I'm super anxious to start using these products, Revlon you definitely know how to spoil a girl! I'll post reviews in a few weeks and show the day to day wear of these products.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...