April 8, 2013

New In: Revlon Warehouse Sale

From Left to Right: Essie - Penny Talk (not from the sale but something new so I thought I would include it in this post), Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous, Revlon Top Speed nail polish in Black Magic and the most coveted matte lipstick from Revlon which is discontinued, Strawberry Suede

Revlon hosts a big warehouse sale once a year in Ottawa and this year I remembered to go (don't really know why I haven't gone before, the deals are AMAZING!). It was over Easter Weekend so lucky me, my family decided to cancel the Washington trip and stay in town to relax and do a little spring cleaning.

Picked up a pair of TOMS Sunglasses

The event was held in a big venue and they had stuff from towels to lipstick. I managed to snag a new nail polish, some lip products and a pair of sunglasses. Sooooooo ready for the summer with my new coral palette and sunnies. Bring on the heat!

In case you didn't know the TOMS movement, one for one. One pair of glasses bought equals one person's gain of sight!

9 comments:

  1. Nice haul! Liking Revlon a lot lately!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revlon's been on the ball lately, it's awesome!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I think you can get them online at the TOMS website

      Delete
  3. Dandy buys, Warehouse SALE sounds exciting - I'd be in my element! :)

    ▲_▲ HYENA

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, should check it out next time :)

      Delete
  4. "Hi, my name is Gaby. I am attracted by your wonderful posts and beautiful pics. I think we could be friends and i would like to concern your posts in the future. Would you like to follow back on my GFC and add me to your Google+ circle? I would definitly follow you back. xoxo
    "

    http://fashiontipsofgaby.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...