March 1, 2013

Prabal Gurung x Target Collection

Prabal Gurung for Target Collection: Sleeveless Tee in First Date Print / Color Block Pencil Skirt / Flat Sandal in Black



Prabal Gurung has some pretty amazing prints in the Prabal Gurung for Target Collection. I've been obsessing over mirrored prints ever since this and can't can't enough of them. Prints are sure to be a huge hit this spring and I couldn't wait to get my hands on the First Date print from the collection. Unfortunately Target wasn't shipping the collection to Canada but an impromptu visit to San Fransisco by my parents worked out in my favor because they brought me back some pieces from the collection. Granted they couldn't get everything I wanted because it sold out faster than you can blink, my mom managed to snag a pair of sandals which was in my top 3 picks from the collection. I believe some Target stores may still have some pieces left but hurry, they'll be gone before you know it!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...