March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!


 

Hope everybody's having a great Easter weekend! The other day, my friend Kim and I got our hands dirty making pysanky (or is it pysanka?)! Taking a traditional Easter tradition and giving it a modern twist. We went with some pastel and white patterns and animal print. Super easy to make, though it does require some materials that may be hard to find, I got my supplies at a Ukranian Pysanky store in Toronto. These are super cute to give out, but be careful; these are raw eggs. 

A video tutorial will be uploaded soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Happy Easter Everybody!


7 comments:

  1. your eggs look absolutely beautiful. I hope you have an awesome Easter.
    -misha
    mishyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for following me and visiting my blog! I follow you back on Bloglovin and GFC. Let me know if you want to follow each other on facebook too!

      Evi xoxo

      The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

      Delete
  3. Wow!! What a beautiful blog. I like very much your articles, your photos and your style, I have followed you. I have also a blog http://ouicestelsa.blogspot.com/ and I hope we can follow each other~~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...