March 12, 2013

DIY Comme des Garcon Sneakers: Let's PLAY!




How cute are these Converse Sneakers by Comme Des Garcons? Featured here and here, it got me thinking that it would be a simple DIY to any old pair of chucks.

What you'll need:
  • Acrylic or fabric paint in Red, White and Black
  • Paint Brush
  • Shoes
  • Pencil

Steps:
  1. Take your pencil and start sketching out the heart on to the sides of your shoes
  2. After you are happy with the sketch, take your red paint and fill in the heart
  3. Let the red paint dry completely before continuing
  4. Take the white paint and paint on the almond eye shape onto the hearts
  5. Let dry completely
  6. Take the black and put dots in the center of the white.
  7. Let dry completely before wearing

Simple right? I think this would look great on any coloured pair of Converse sneaker, I myself have a red pair... What colour should I do the heart? Leave a comment for me below and I'll let you guys decide for me :)


3 comments:

  1. this is such a good idea, thanks! :)
    imagine if you only did the outline of the heart and kept the red colour? haha that could be cool. :)

    <3Jessie
    http://inspiredexperimental.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great simple idea! A fun way to pimp some old sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up, I read your blogs regularly. Your story-telling style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!


    my web blog: shoes women

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...