How cute are these Converse Sneakers by Comme Des Garcons? Featured here and here, it got me thinking that it would be a simple DIY to any old pair of chucks.
What you'll need:
- Acrylic or fabric paint in Red, White and Black
- Paint Brush
- Take your pencil and start sketching out the heart on to the sides of your shoes
- After you are happy with the sketch, take your red paint and fill in the heart
- Let the red paint dry completely before continuing
- Take the white paint and paint on the almond eye shape onto the hearts
- Let dry completely
- Take the black and put dots in the center of the white.
- Let dry completely before wearing
Simple right? I think this would look great on any coloured pair of Converse sneaker, I myself have a red pair... What colour should I do the heart? Leave a comment for me below and I'll let you guys decide for me :)