February 27, 2013

Mark Your Calendars, It's finally here!

I can not begin to tell you the excitment I got when I went onto the Zara website and saw this:


FINALLY! MARCH 6th, mark your calendars, put a reminder on your phone, do what ever you need to do to remember the date! It's about time that Zara allowed us Canadians to purchase things online! While you can currently order through a Zara store, it's just a hassle to make the phone call or go in person. Super excited for the online shop to open, especially for the semi annual sale in July! Zara's always my one stop shop for something classic and on trend. My favourite are their shoes, you can get great dupes of some high end styles for a more affordable price.

Here are some of the pieces I'm looking forward to from the Zara Spring/Summer collection:


A possible DIY?
 Read more >>>







Hopefully shipping costs won't be ridiculous! What trends are you looking forward to this Spring?

4 comments:

  1. time to say goodbye to my bank account

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wallet is already weeping in anticipation!

      Delete
  2. I always find Zara so hard to shop in-store. I see things online, but I'll never find them when I go to the mall! an online shop would be a godsend! Thanks for getting me all excited (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! The stores always seem to run out of sizes super fast!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...