February 7, 2013

IDS Toronto & THE Happy Show


 


Whoa, it's been such a long time since I've last blogged. So long in fact, that blogger logged me out! My revelations aside, here are the pictures from Toronto as promised. My friends and I went to check out the IDS show (Interior Design Show) and the Happy Show at the Design Exchange (which was AMAZING and you should go!). I miss Toronto, being back in Toronto was like I was interning all over again. Speaking of which, I've got to get a move on with my applications. Hopefully there won't be such a long gap between this post and the next! *goes back to work*


3D Printed nylon and metal! (the Industrial Design geek inside of me is getting the best of me) I'll try to find the link and website for the jewelry and link it HERE.


Yup, nor-whales are secret unicorns!





1 comment:

  1. what a lovely post honey!! I especially love the rings in one of the pic above!!

    check out m newest post: http://theriswardrobe.blogspot.co.at/2013/02/waiting-for-spring.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...