February 2, 2013

Green with envy

Green with envy


Pantone's colour of the year is Emerald, quite the change from orange. How will you be styling it? I feel like orange translated well into garments and products but this green just doesn't seem like the best colour for say a computer. But would be wonderful in the form of a dress, shirt or even nail polish. This deeper jewel tone colour is bound to show up in multiple shows for F/W13. 
Speaking of which, who's excited for fashion week?? 
(I'm personally counting down the days!)

3 comments:

  1. Emerarl green...amazing colour!!! That's why it was voted as the colour of 2013 from Pantone!!!

    Eirini
    http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this shoes and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...