February 25, 2013

DIY Inspiration: NYFW13

Embellished knees on jeans? YES please!
Can't wait to replace the heels of a pair of shoes with cool open blocks!

Who doesn't want a cat ear beanie?!

Taking some time to flip through Tommy Ton's photos of NYFW had me wishing I was there last week amidst all the fashionistas and style influencers from all around the world at New York Fashion Week for Fall/Winter 2013 RTW. Love the daring streetstyle and people braving the insane snow storm with their heels! I love all the inspiration from these photos and hopefully I'll be able to get some of these DIYs done in the near future.

Images from Style.com

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...