January 6, 2013

Wedge Sneakers: Yay or Nay?


I can't seem to decide which pair I want!! They both look great and are great dupes for the Isabel Marant Wedge Sneakers that I've been secretly lusting after for a LONG time now. I do own one pair of wedge sneakers that I got years ago, but I thought they looked a bit lonely and needed a pair of friends, the high top wedge sneakers. Which colour do you guys think I should get? I decided against black just because it'll look too heavy and dark for the summer. Taupe is great, but so is the light grey; I also like the Steve Madden Hilight ones, but I thought I'd start off with a cheaper pair, and if I really like them and the trend stays I can invest in a better pair. 

Leave a comment down below on which pair you think I should get!

Shoes from Charlotte Russe here & here

Here are the originals (the Isabel Marant versions) similar right?!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! love them, but waiting till they become less popular to wear them.


    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know and I'll follow you right back :)

    xx
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them but not really my thing.

    You have a great blog by the way. I followed it.

    xx
    Darlene
    writingablogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment!

    I don't hate or love the trend. They can look good but they're not for me. And you're right, they look really similar xx

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the white ones for sure! i have 2 pairs and i love them

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think isabel marant bayley sneakers is very cool and chic. www.isabelmarantbayley.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...