January 8, 2013

DIY Inspiration:: Hey! Look Over There!


I can't seem to get this sweater out of my head. Both are fabulous but the one of the right is begging for me to do a DIY version of it. It almost has a nautical feel to it with the red, navy and white and look super duper cozy which would be perfect for our sub zero temperatures here in Canada. Does anyone know who the sweater is by? I'll be eternally grateful for whoever can tell me!

Image from the Street Peeper
Supplies:
  • one black and one white cable knit sweater
  • red and navy braided trim
  • thread and needle
  • scissors

Steps:
  1. Cut the sleeves off of the sweaters and take the black sleeves and sew them onto the white sweater
  2. Take the trim and place it onto the sweater and sew
Simple and easy!

3 comments:

  1. Simple and easy. Like the sweater a lot, I might do this myself with some old sweaters.

    Darlene xxxx
    writingalovesong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Seaters like these are the hottest trend of the season

    Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so great :o Just discovered it!
    Wanna follow each other?
    x Hannah
    http://theadventurouslifestylelab.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...