January 3, 2013

DIY Inspiration:: Beaded Shorts

Sass & Bide Embroidered and Beaded Shorts
Zara Beaded Shorts
River Island Beaded Shorts

I've been crushing on Margaret Zhang's blog, Shine by Three for the past few week ever since I came across it from HonestlyWTF. LOVE HER! She's absolutely amazing and has accomplished so much already.  She recently went to Thailand with Zanita, and I've been drooling over they're tropical paradise editorials. Makes me lust for summer and resort wear, and it has gotten me to dig up these pictures of beaded embellished shorts. I'm definitely going to DIY these, and knowing that this will be a time consuming project, they should be ready to wear by the time summer rolls around (ya, I'm slow at beading, so sue me!) I'll keep you guys updated on these to be shorts. In the mean time, check out these photos as they are my inspiration for my beaded shorts DIY.

Images from here/here/here/

8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post, I like these pictures so much! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3
    Happy New Year!:*

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just wanted to tell you that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out here:
    http://routethirteen.blogspot.ro/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    xx
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg the shorts are awesome! i also would like to make myself one :)
    Nice blog

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    - happy new year ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This would be a great summer project!


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this shorts ! Perfect for summer :)

    I'm following you now :)
    You can follow me if You want :)

    Kisses from Poland

    www.szukamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow these are amazing! I think these are going to be big in the spring and summer! DIY Please :D

    xx
    Jenny
    thismodernloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! Lovely pics!

    Judy
    styledrummer.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...