January 25, 2013

Chloe and the Scallops



I think this is the cutest bikini ever! I've seen it floating around the internet for a while now and finally taking a closer look at it, I believe that it can be easily DIY-able. Now, if I could get my hands on the REAL bikini, there would be no need for a DIY, but since I can't and it just looks super darling, I have come to the conclusion that I NEED it in my wardrobe! I love both bikini versions of this bathing suit, but I think the halter scoop neck is unique and will look great with my less than ample chest. I'm basically flat as a board, and this will flatter my body shape more than anything. Time to get my hands on some lycra or spandex and I'll post up a tutorial.

Images from Fashion Toast (LOVE how Rumi (a favourite of mine in the blog-o-sphere) styled it!)

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...