December 16, 2012

What's in Your Bag?




 I'm giving into the blogging craze and showing you guys what I have in my bag. I usually just keep one bag until it falls apart because every time I switch bags I end up losing or misplacing something. The ONLY time I switch bags is when I go out and I don't want to lug around all the non-essentials. It's hard to dance when you have a large tote next to you!

What's currently in my bag (or clutch in this case): Mirror (souvenir from Egypt via my bestie Rachelle), cell, BCBG moleskine notebook, pen, hair elastics, Coach wallet, mini Sugar lip balm, mini Estée Lauder gloss and headphones. Clutch made by yours truly, I'm absolutely loving burgundy this fall, and this clutch is perfect! Would you guys like a DIY tutorial for the bag?

What's in your bag? Tweet me a pic or leave a comment!

P.S. Holt Renfrew is currently hosting a GIVEAWAY to win 1 of 3 Ela Bags. All you have to do is take a picture of the contents of your handbag and tweet @holtrenfrew with #ELAatHOLTS for a chance to win. Contest only open to Canadian residents until December 20th. Click here for more details.

13 comments:

  1. I would love to see the tutorial! I have more or less the same things in my bag (my beauty case is always soooo huge because I always have so many things with me) :)
    Thank you for your comment on my blog!
    xoxo

    www.thisbrilliantbrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, and I'll get a tutorial up soon!

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog you got here! Thanks for the info via IFB, following now on GFC! Hope you can do the same for me?

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "what's n your bag posts"! This one is great!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely stuff in your bag! I like your coach wallet :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My grandma brought it back from the states :)

      Delete
  5. Love your bag and wallet. They look really elegant.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your coach wallet <3

    XOXO,
    Jenna of Daydreamer Fashionista. ♥


    PS:
    If you have time, maybe you can read my recent blog post about The Best Beauty And Health Treatments HERE.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...