December 6, 2012

Victory Sushi!

All you can eat sushi @ Sushi Kan
Submarine roll: avocado, cucumber, unagi and shrimp on top (delicious!)
Udon and teriyaki


Fruit sushi: banana, avocado, mango wrapped with soy sheets
The BEST coconut ice cream I've ever had! It had real chunks of coconut in it
Studio is done, finito, ended, completed, for the semester. In celebration my friends and I went out for some all you can eat sushi, and did it ever feel good! It has almost become a tradition to go out and reflect on our semester before we buckle down and get ready for exams. I'm still dreaming about the wonderful coconut ice cream, my head is not ready to come back down to earth to study.

6 comments:

  1. I love sushi, these look delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sushi kan is delicious, I also love 168 Sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much ;))
    I love sushi !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks yummy!
    Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    PS> I am hosting 6 giveaways at the moments so enter for your chance to win! (Total of $600)
    My Lyfe ; My Story
    @MyLyfeMyStory 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv sushi :)
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...