December 20, 2012

Outfit:: Plaid with Lace





Wearing: Lace top - Joe Fresh /  Pants - Zara / Shoes - Global / Bag - Burberry / Heart bracelet & necklace gifted / Ring - here

Sorry for the lack of outfit posts, but it's gotten super cold outside and I don't think you guys would appreciate seeing me in my winter jacket over and over again. Finally found a spot in the house with a plain wall to take some outfit posts, but once the weather starts getting nicer, I'll be sure to head back out to take photos!

This was an outfit I wore out for dinner with a few of my friends while we did a gift exchange. I purposely wrap gifts up to make them impossible to open, so it was quite amusing watching them struggle a bit, but they both loved their gifts! 

I saw this lace top in the Joe Fresh catalog and fell in love! I bought it right away, and any time I tell someone I got it from Joe Fresh, they never believe me! So let me clarify this once and for all, Joe Fresh has nice clothes! There, I said it, no more confusion. It's a lovely top that looks like it could of came from a store like Aritzia. Paired with my red pants from Zara, my outfit matched my Burberry bag plaid, a funny coincidence.

9 comments:

  1. hahaha I've got the same problem with my outfit posts -- it's freezing outside! :(
    Anyway, I really love your top! :)

    <3Jessie
    http://inspiredexperimental.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes that top is so lovely! :))

    XOXO,
    Jenna of Daydreamer Fashionista. ♥


    PS:
    If you have time, maybe you can read my recent blog post about The Best Beauty And Health Treatments HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, the top looks really good, nice job!!!

    http://beautybubblesinyourlife.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the top!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really liked your blog, your posts are beautiful and this outfit is great :)

    http://melissaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...