December 28, 2012

New In:: Boxing Day Haul

Scarf PUMA/ Leopard Loafers ZARA / Snow Leopard Studded Flats ZARA / Watch H&M x MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA

Embellished Top H&M / Sequin Shorts F21 / Bedazzled White Tee H&M / Leather Leggings H&M x MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA / Grey Shoulder Cutout Top TOPSHOP

Leather Jacket H&M


It's not like the sales just stop after Boxing Day, it should really be called Boxing Week. Don't get me wrong, December 26th is a sacred day for me, it's the one day in the year where you can get the best deals and it's the one day, where I can spend an unhealthy amount on clothing and accessories. Guilt from over shopping is always justified by the amazing deals, but one thing to be weary of is the "sale impulse purchase".  The purchases where the deal was too amazing to pass up even though you'll never EVER wear the garment, and it'll just sit in the back corner of the closet. This year I'm pretty sure I have none of those "sale impulse purchases", we'll see though. I've had a few of those bad decisions previous years, the one that stands out the most was a knit dress from BCBG I had bought a 2 years previous just because it was an additional 50% off the sale price, still haven't worn it to this day! 

What's you're "sale impulse purchase" you regret? Leave a comment below :)

4 comments:

  1. Here in Spain the sales start at 7th january!! T_T but due to the crisis raight now trere are some sales :) Thanks for comming to my blog! Happy new year!!

    http://itsmellslikeateenspirit.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post!

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! just go to this link and answer the questions on your blog :]

    http://omni-couture.blogspot.com/2012/12/gutentag-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous. I love your pics. Very talented. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...