December 6, 2012

Mirrored Florals






H&M Dress worn as a shirt/Biker Jacket from Forever 21/Black jeggings/Zara Biker Boots

Classes are officially done, yet deadlines seem to keep on popping up all over the place. I think my body is permanently on a different time zone from the amount of late nights and early mornings. Thank gosh, today was the day I got to hand in my report and all is well in studio. All that's left are exams and some extra lab assignments for computers. I'm looking forward to the holidays and really hoping there will be snow on the ground before Christmas rolls around! A green Christmas just seems so depressing. Just the other day when I took these photos, it was 12 degrees Celsius outside and all the snow melted. I loved the warm weather but Christmas just isn't the same without snow.

I'm absolutely in love with this dress I got from H&M (I'm wearing it as a shirt FYI). The graphic floral print is so chic! I always love pairing floral prints with leather and went with all black. Threw on my studded boots and headed to school. I really do need an excuse to wear this dress out some time, it's way too pretty to be collecting dust in my closet!


9 comments:

  1. fantastic! great photos! amazing boots ♥ XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice combo the flower print top with some dark jean and some rocker boots!!!

    http://beautybubblesinyourlife.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right - Xmas isn't the same without snow. It's supposed to snow here today so hooray for that!:D And hooray for your boots, they're beyond awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress/shirt's fabric is so vivid in color!
    Love the post~

    Have You Seen Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos!
    Now following... would love for you to check out my blog http://www.untangleyourspangle.blogspot.com and follow back if you want?
    LILY KG XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...