December 22, 2012

A Winter Wonderland





Mother nature decided to gift us today with an abundance of snow, perfect for the holidays, not so much for my trek to work. I'm off to Toronto for the next week or so, and probably won't be able to post anything during that time but I just wanted to say Happy Holidays! The next post up should be the one of Boxing Days Hauls! Boxing Day is going to leave my wallet with a big void and hopefully I'll be able to score some good deals! See you guys soon!

If you want to stay updated with my life (which isn't all that interesting) I'll be on Twitter and Instagram throughout the holidays.

P.S. I won the #ELAatHOLTS giveaway! Will post pictures of the spoils (or spoil I should say) when I receive it in the next little while :)


14 comments:

  1. so jealous i wish it was snowing here instead of raining!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the bright side, you dont need to shovel rain!

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen snow like that for ages, you are really in winter wonderland.
    I wish I were there to experience all that.
    Haley www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come to Canada, we have tonnes of snow!

      Delete
  3. Oh I really want snow with Christmas!! That would be sooo lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A white Christmas is always so magical!

      Delete
  4. Amazing photos!!!!! I wish with had some snow here in Athens (Greece) too! White winter wonderland :)))

    Eirini from http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Positively lovely! Great post. <3Em

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great pictures Charlotte!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! i'm your new Follower... I hope you visit my blog sometimes. thanks! :) Kisses!!


    join my
    INTERNATIONAL CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!! here
    http://www.voguelyvan.com/2012/12/international-christmas-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...