November 12, 2012

Terra20 & Daniel Thompson


If you guys have been following me on twitter you may have see a tweet about winning tickets to a makeup detox night at Terra20. For those of you who have never heard of Terra20, it's a store that only sells eco-friendly sustainable goods. The first time I walked in, I was blown away by their insane variety of make up. Through winning the tickets, I also received a $50 gift card. Unfortunately I was not able to attend the event but my mom and her friend went in my place. My mom, managed to win the grand prize of $500! Lucky huh? We hit up Terra20 this weekend and made a lovely dent in that gift card. I'll put up a haul post of what I got soon!

The main feature of the event was the natural line of makeup by Daniel Thompson. I was sad I didn't get to meet him and get an interview for you guys but if you want more information you can check out this post at Terra20.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. No problem, terra20 is like the one stop shop for all eco products. It's fantastic!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...