November 19, 2012

Ottawa Vintage

What vintage show is complete without pearls and costume jewelry?
 
Vintage Prada bag

Nifty chain mail coin purse


Another one of the many things I wanted, a black sequin dress.
  
Snake Charmer? Gorgeous snake belt for $95, would love to own this!

Once a year only, Ottawa has a vintage and antique show that is not to be missed! Of course I'm up to my neck in homework and due dates but I just HAD to go this year and it was all worth it! Stalls upon stalls of vintage goods were laid out in the Ottawa Convention Center. It was a bit crowded, but hey, that means its a lot of business for the sellers! I fell in love with everything that was sparkly. Sometimes I think I'm a magpie with my unhealthy obsession with sparkly shiny things. Every which way I turned, there were sequin and velvet gowns, costume jewelry and leather bags that were to die for! I particularly liked this vintage Balenciaga bag and I'm quite sad it didn't come home with me. But I did manage to get a pair of super cute rhinestone heart earrings which remind me of something Juicy Couture or Kate Spade would sell. I'll style them in a post some time soon!

My sparkly new rhinestone heart earrings! Vintage shows make me happy because there's an abundant amount of clip on earrings! (I don't have my ears pierced)

What's your view on vintage goods? Leave a comment below :)

Continue reading to see more photos  >>>



Silk scarves

Vintage Chanel shoes!

I tried on the large rhinestone earrings on the right and they were super heavy! But oh so pretty!

When YSL was still YSL and not SL

12 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Really like your post.

    Have a great week! Many kisses,


    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte! I've just discovered your blog and I love your newest vintage post! Know what? I have the snake chain of H&M! It's georgeus! I bought the copy years ago but I still love it!
    You have a new follower!

    www.Lamaliziosa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool stuff! Snake jewelry never goes out of style and thanks. Followed your back!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful baubles :)


    XX,
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I would have gone absolutely nuts at a market like that, so much awesome vintage pieces, how did you restrain yourself lol!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    NEW GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG! Enter NOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Restraint was due to the fact I only let myself have a certain amount of cash and avoided the ATM at all costs!!!

      Delete
  6. Totally adore! Thank you for your amazing comment on my blog! It means the world to me! I am following back via GFC and Bloglovin.
    Sending you kisses and hugs.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find some Zadig and Voltaire dress and a leather bag!!!

    http://beautybubblesinyourlife.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I read through each and everyone of them, lots of love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...